Saturday, July 29, 2006

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Today I found 56 cents. . . 2 quarters & 6 pennies.

On my way home from the game this morning (it was already past midnight by the time the 11 inning game ended) I stopped at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found 54 cents (two quarters & four pennies). Both quarters sat atop a ledge in a car wash station and the pennies were scattered about on the ground.

This morning I found a penny in the parking lot of my apartment complex. In the evening I found another penny on the floor of the Home Plate Bar & Grill, where I stopped for a burger after getting bumped from the field level seat I was occupying without a ticket. After the burger it was back to the game, which the Astros won 4-1.

Totals for the day: 56 cents
Race Totals: $336.11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home