Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday, August 7, 2006

Today I found $1.97 . . . 1 nickel, 4 dimes, 5 quarters, and 27 pennies (the Rockstar Like Change Cycle).

I didn’t find any change this afternoon, but I did well in the evening after stopping at the post office to mail some eBay items. I stopped at two no name car washes and found 23 cents (two dimes & three pennies) and 11 cents (all pennies), respectively.

Next to one of the car washes was a Shipley’s Donuts, which was closed for the evening. I took a walk through the drive-thru and found 20 cents (one nickel, 1 dime, and five pennies). My final stop, and most profitable one, was Ale Gator’s Car Wash, where I found $1.43 (one dime, five quarters, and eight pennies). The five quarters were sitting atop a car wash station and the rest of the change was scattered about on the ground.

Totals for the day: $1.97
Race Totals: $341.91

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger nhcardhunter said...

Hi Chris, hey, I think your total is wrong. It should be 341.91. By the way, what kinds of things do you sell on ebay. I sell graded sportscards.

Best,

Jim

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Jim:

Good eye on the blog total. Thanks for pointing that out. I always recheck at the end of the month and that would have been a lot of daily corrections had I not changed it now. Thanks a lot.

I'm also a sports person on eBay. I go to a lot of Astros games and sell mostly Astros stadium give away items and ticket stubs from games where something happened (i.e. milestone, player homeruns, etc).

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home