Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Today I found 56 cents . . . 1 nickel, 2 quarters and 1 penny.

Another wonderfully lazy Sunday and I couldn’t be happier. I didn’t leave my apartment until 11pm this evening, and only then to take some packages to the post office. At the post office I found six cents (one nickel & one penny). The penny was on the ground by the front door and the nickel was in the coin return slot of a stamp machine. On the way home I stopped at a local convenience store and found 50 cents (two quarters) in the change return slot of a game. The game, get this, involves putting in quarters in an effort to dislodge other quarters. The machine is a fairly new edition to my local convenience store and I’m hoping that it will continue to be a profitable new edition.

So this evening I did decide to head over to the apartment complex laundry room to look for change. I checked the washing machines and found no change, but a towel that I had accidentally left in the laundry room earlier in the day. Just another reason why it pays to look for change.

Totals for the day: 56 cents
Race Totals: $350.23

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

The quarter game machine sounds awesome. I know the kind you are talking about, and I think that it will provide you with some serious finds in the future!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home