Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday, August 14, 2006

Today I found 49 cents . . . 1 nickel, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies.

The Astros game this evening featured a great pitching duel; Carlos Zambrano of the Cubs vs. Roy Oswalt of the Astros. Sadly, I was not in the mood for baseball so it wasn’t appreciated. Early in the game I realized that I didn’t have the willpower to sit for several hours so I decided to walk around the downtown area and stretch my legs. While walking I found 49 cents (see above). Of the found change most was at the base of parking meters, including 25 cents (one nickel & two dimes) at a single meter.

I made it back to the game in time to catch the end, a 3-0 win by the Cubs and the Astros third loss in as many days.

Totals for the day: 49 cents
Race Totals: $346.94

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home