Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Today I found 24 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 9 pennies. I also found a HOMO Milk cap, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

In a rather unusual Saturday I had to work for a few hours this afternoon. Aside from the comp time I was rewarded with a penny that I found in my office parking lot as I was leaving for the day. On the way home I stopped at McDonalds for some food and found a penny by the checkout line. The remaining change, 22 cents (one nickel, one dime, seven pennies) was found at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex. The vast majority of the change was in a sticky pile by a bank of vacuum cleaners.

The HOMO milk cap (pictured below) was found in my apartment complex laundry room. I’m not sure if it is worthy enough to make it into my “Not Change Cup,” but it was amusing so I picked it up. I leave you tonight with a picture of the HOMO milk cap:


Just FYI, this is not milk from a homosexual cow but is apparently an abbreviation for homogenized milk.

Totals for the day: 24 cents
Race Totals: $352.32

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I think this would be a fine addition to the Not Change Cup-I've never seen anything quite like it.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I agree. After a good nights rest I have decided that the HOMO milk cap will indeed be a worthy addition to the "Not Change Cup."

Thanks for the input.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home