Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Today I found 32 cents (for the second day in a row) . . . 1 quarter & 7 pennies. One of the pennies was a 1941 Wheat Penny.

At the Dallas, TX airport I found a penny by a TSA checkpoint and back in Houston, also at the airport I found another penny. The Houston penny was under a bank of chairs in a coucourse.

On the way home I stopped at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found 30 cents (one quarter & five pennies). One of the pennies was a 1941 Wheat Penny.

Totals for the day: 32 cents
Race Totals: $353.23

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger AndyfromSimi said...

TSA Checkpoints? Hmmm, I might have to fly more often.
Andy from Simi Valley, CA

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Take off your shoes, drop your pants, find a penny. Sure, I guess it's worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home