Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday, September 3, 2006

Today I found 17 cents . . . 1 dime and 7 pennies.

The Astros managed to get one hit today, but still won the game 2-0. Talk about an odd season. I guess it helps when your pitcher is perfect through six innings and you only allow three hits.

Prior to the game today I drove to the airport post office, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I had to mail a letter to Canada and wanted to get it in the mail ASAP. As I opened my door I spotted and retrieved a penny from the parking lot.

A bit later in the day I walked up to an already crowded Minute Maid Ballpark (the crowd was there not for the game but for the Minute Maid Park replicas being handed out) and I found a dime on the sidewalk. After the game it was grandparents walk the bases day so I had plenty of time to walk around the stadium. Under one seat I found two pennies. On the way home I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found four cents.

Totals for the day: 17 cents
Race Totals: $359.65

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home