Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Today I found 29 cents . . .. 3 nickels, 1 dime, and 4 pennies.

My plane landed this morning at 6:45am and I was at work by 7:15am. I worked a full day and am still on Hawaii time so I figured that change finding would not be that great. I was only partially right.

It was my usual trip to the post office this evening where I recorded my first find; a single penny on the ground by a stamp machine. A short lady offered congratulations as I scooped it up and exited the crowded loby.

At Randalls, a local grocery store, I found 16 cents (one nickel, one dime, and one penny), all at the base of a change counting machine. At the car wash next to the post office I claimed another seven cents (one nickel & two pennies) and on the way home I stopped at another car wash and found a nickel.

I have several pictures from Hawaii that I plan on posting in the next few days, but somehow I managed (perhaps due to sleep deprovation) to leave my camera coard at my office. Ergo, I will have to wait until Friday (the next time I'll be in the office) to retrieve it and start to download some pictures. That is what we in the industry call a teaser. You, the loyal reader, are teased with a bit of something to keep you hanging on. Aloha.

Totals for the day: 29 cents
Race Totals: $363.13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home