Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday, September 15, 2006

Today I found 53 cents . . .. 1 dime, 1 quarter, 18 pennies (the exact same total and amounts from yesterday—strange!).

I found the first two cents at the Kwick Kar Wash and then another 14 cents (all pennies) at the Sonic that was right next door. At the ballpark I found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) by various parking meters. On the way home I found a quarter at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex.

The Phillies were in town this evening for a three game series. As many will remember last month I predicted that the Phillies would win the Wild Card. San Diego is holding strong, but the Phillies remain in good position. Autographs were great before and after the game. Notable signers for the evening were David Dellucci, Ryan Howard, Mike Lieberthal, Randy Wolf, and Tom Gordon. Howard, who is one of the best signers as well as best players in baseball, did not disappoint. Not only did he sign my team ball but he also signed a single for me. I’m pulling for him to get 60 homeruns this season, which he should do as long as he stops swinging at everything within a mile of the strike zone.

Totals for the day: 53 cents
Race Totals: $364.19

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Enough Change and baseaball reports.

Hawaii pictures!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Keep your pants on. I just got my coard on Friday so pictures will be coming on Saturday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home