Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday, September 22, 2006

Today I found 65 cents . . . . . .1 nickel, 1 quarter, and 35 pennies. I also found a 20 cent piece from Singapore. Sadly the 20 cent piece from Singapore will not count toward the daily totals.

Leaving the Astros game I found a quarter lodged in the coin return slot of a Pepsi machine. On the way home I stopped at Sonic for a late dinner (still not feeling well and that was my first food all day) and I found 13 cents (all pennies). At the Kwick Kar Wash, which was next door, I found 16 cents (one nickel & 11 pennies). The final stop on the way home was JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, where I found 11 cents (all pennies).

The 20 cent piece from Singapore was found at JR's Car Wash. I thought it was a nickel. It was not. Therefore, it has been placed into my "Not Change Cup," keeper of such finds.

Totals for the day: 65 cents
Race Totals: $433.59

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home