Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday, September 29, 2006

Today I found 45 cents . . . . . .1 nickel, 1 quarter, and 15 pennies.

Driving home from work this afternoon I spotted and retrieved a penny from the middle of the road. I was at a red light, the same red light that got me yesterday, when I made the find. Before getting home I stopped at the local convenience store next to my apartment complex to pick up a drink and I found 28 cents (one quarter & three pennies). The quarter was in the coin return slot of a quarter game machine and the three pennies were sitting on top.

At the post office this evening I found seven cents (one nickel & three pennies) in the coin return slot of a stamp machine. I also found nine cents (all pennies) at the car wash next to the post office. It looked like it was going to rain so I headed home. It didn’t rain.

Totals for the day: 45 cents
Race Totals: $435.52

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home