Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Today I found 32 cents . . . . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 17 pennies.

At Augusta Pines Golf Club I found a nickel on the ground by the 10th hole (more on the golf in a minute). At Kroger, a local grocery store, I found three cents. One penny was on the ground by a cash register and the other two were under a self-checkout machine.

In the evening I went to the post office and found a penny on the ground by a trash can. At the car wash next to the post office I found five cents (all pennies). On the way home I stopped at a no name car wash and found 18 cents (one dime & eight pennies). All of that change was scattered about on the ground.

So, I spent the good part of my day at the Administaff Small Business Classic. It’s a golf tournament that a lot of the old time PGA golfers attend. I’m not really a huge fan of golf but I thought it would be nice to go out and get a few autographs. The event did not disappoint as I ended with a ton of good signatures. On the golf side I got Craig Sadler (The Walrus), Lee Trevino, Fuzzy Zoeller, Mark McNulty, Ben Crenshaw, Tom Kite, and Jay Haas. On the baseball player side baseball/basketball side (there were a few of those guys as well) I got Roger Clemens, Gary Carter, Johnny Bench, and Clyde Drexler. Good times and good autographs.

Totals for the day: 32 cents
Race Totals: $443.32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home