Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Today I found 14 cents . . . . . . 1 dime & 4 pennies.

My co-worker Ricky and I went to Cajun Town for lunch this afternoon. By the counter I found a penny. In the evening I took some items to the post office and stopped at the car wash next door. There I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny). The final two pennies were found at an ice cream store, which is also in close proximity to the aforementioned post office.

Very sad what happened to Corey Lidle today. I certainly didn’t know him but he was always nice to me when I asked him to sign my team balls when he came into town. Most recently he signed my Phillies ball when I was in Spring Training in March 2006. Who would have known that it would be the last time I would ever see him in person?

Totals for the day: 14 cents
Race Totals: $442.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home