Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Today I found 29 cents . . . . . . 1 dime & 19 pennies. I also found a Chuck E. Cheese token and two smushed elongated pennies. Sadly the Chuck E. Cheese token and the smushed elongated pennies do not count toward the daily totals.

I found a penny at the post office and another penny on a sidewalk at a local strip center. At the Halmark Car Wash I found 12 cents (all pennies) and at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, I found 15 cents (one dime & five pennies).

The two smushed elongated pennies and the Chuck E. Cheese token were all found at the Hallmark Car Wash. The first smushed elongated penny reads “Animal Kingdom” but it is scratched and I can’t tell much else about it. The second smushed elongated penny reads “Air Force Academy” and has an eagle on it. Although the smushed elongated pennies and the token will not count toward the daily totals they will all be deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such items.

Totals for the day: 29 cents
Race Totals: $443.61

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Long time, no comment.

Anyway, you need to fix your picture. It's Xed out.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I know, but my computer consultant moved to St. Louis and I can't figure it out. It isn't as simple as posting a picture. You have to have a web address and some other stuff. I have a new picture so you might have to get on that for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home