Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Today I found 35 cents . . . . .. 1 nickel, 1 quarter, and 5 pennies.

Cold. That's what Boston is today. I flew into Logan Airport this afternoon and found a penny by a kiosk as I was walking out. My first stop in Boston was the Life is Good Pumpkin Festival. The goal of the festival was to set the World Record for most lit pumpkins while raising money for charity. My friend Becca and I contributed a total of three pumpkins and we set the record, with a grand total of 30,128 pumpkins. While walking around the Boston Commons I found a total of three cents.

Walking through town I found a nickel on a sidewalk and in the late evening I recorded my final find of the day, 26 cents (one quarter & one penny) at the T Stop at Alewife. The quarter and penny were stuck between two ticket machines.

Totals for the day: 35 cents
Race Totals: $445.18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home