Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday, October 27, 2006

Today I found 17 cents . . . . .. 1 dime & 7 pennies. I also found a Mexican peso. Sadly the Mexican peso will not count toward the daily totals.

I found a penny on the floor of a store I was in this afternoon. Four cents were found at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex. In the evening I joined my friend Robert for dinner. Before we went to eat I stopped at Kroger, a local grocery store, and found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) under a change counting machine.

It was at Kroger where I found the Mexican peso. Although the peso will not count toward the daily totals it has already been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of pesos and other non-US change finds.

Totals for the day: 17 cents
Race Totals: $446.40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home