Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday, October 27, 2006

Today I found 46 cents . . . . .. 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 11 pennies.

A local car wash in Houston had a grand opening today (even though it has been open for several months now) and they were offering free car washes and free use of the vacuum cleaners. After work I swung by and took advantage of both. There were a ton of people around so I knew there would be some good change finding opportunities. I walked around after my wash/vacuum and found all my change.

Totals for the day: 46 cents
Race Totals: $446.86

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Nice that there was still change, even though, it was a FREE day.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It helped that they have a huge bank of vacuum cleaners that are self-service. People were taking out car mats and scattering change everywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home