Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tuesday, October 31, 2006--Happy Halloween!

On this day of Halloween I found 9 cents . . . . .. 1 nickel & 4 pennies.

I found my first penny in the parking lot of a convenience store where I stopped to get a drink. The second and third pennies were found on the floor at Kroger, a local grocery store. The nickel and last penny were found at the car wash next to the post office.

For some reason I'm having serious issues posting pictures lately. I was able to get this picture of the old change that I found on October 28th:


But wasn't able to get the picture of the fake diamond pendant. As such I'm officially giving up on the picture of the fake diamond pendant.

Totals for the day: 9 cents
Race Totals: $449.02

_______________________________

October Monthly Report:

This month I found 324 pennies, 27 nickels, 34 dimes, and 22 quarters. Change was found in two states, Texas and Massachusetts.

Monthly Total: $13.49
Change Cycle Days: 3
Dollar Days: 2
Monthly High: $1.31 (October 6th)
Monthly Low: 4 cents (October 17th)
Daily Average: 43.5ish cents

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Solid month, Chris. And top-notch work on the festive holiday coloring!

password: mxttw

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Much thanks, Brian.

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your stats... keep up the good work. I'm thinking of offering monthly stats as well but I'm a little lazy.
Andy from Simi Valley, CA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home