Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Today I found 28 cents . . . . . 1 nickel & 23 pennies.

Today I went and saw the miserable Houston Texans lose a game they should have won to the Buffalo Bills. I drove to the stadium with my friend Robert and before we went in we stopped at a McDonalds so he could get something to eat. While he got his food I picked up a very dirty nickel from the corner of the restaurant. Walking back from the game I found a penny just off the sidewalk. It was sitting in the street, but the light traffic allowed me to retrieve it.

On the way home from the game we stopped at Sonic (tried the new banana malt—delicious) and I found 19 cents (all pennies). Pennies were found on the patio, in the parking lot, and around parking spaces. The final three cents of the day were all found sitting in a little pile in the parking lot of the convenience store across the street from my apartment complex. I went there to purchase a drink.

Totals for the day: 28 cents
Race Totals: $460.34

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home