Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today I found 53 cents . . . . . 2 dimes, 1 quarter, and 8 pennies. Change was found in two states, Texas and New Jersey.

On my way to the airport this afternoon I stopped for the last time in a while at the trustworthy Kwick Kar Wash. She did not disappoint, delivering 18 cents (one dime & eight pennies). At the airport in Houston I found another dime, this one was sitting in the middle of the walkway that connected my terminal to my departure gate.

The flight to Ireland was not direct. Instead it stopped for a layover in Newark, NJ. I took the opportunity to get something to eat and find a quarter. The food was Chinese and the quarter was under a table in the food court.

Totals for the day: 53 cents
Race Totals: $461.02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home