Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday, November 27, 2006

Today I found 22 cents Euro (1 twenty-cent Euro and 1 two-cent Euro). Although the foreign currency is change for the purposes of this race it will sadly not count toward the daily totals. Change was found in Italy.

My flight to Venice got diverted because of fog so I didn't get into my hotel room until 3am. I promptly hit my bed to lie down and noticed something shimmer under the bed. I looked and it was a 20 cent Euro. In the evening I found a two-cent Euro at the train station, prior to boarding the train from Venice, Italy to Budapest, Hungary.

Venice was a great city. A few of the sights that I checked out were St. Marks Square:


And the Rialto Bridge:


I managed to fit a ton into one day, but those are just two pictures from the more famous sights.

Totals for the day: 2 Foreign Coins
Race Totals: $461.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home