Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Today I found 72 cents . . .. 1 nickel, 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 7 pennies (the sublime Change Cycle).

On my way into work this morning I stopped at Kroger, a local grocery store, to pick up some food for lunch. Walking in I saw a vending machine guy emptying quarters from a bank of gumball machines. On the way out the guy was gone but a quarter was sitting on the ground, right where he had been working.

On the way home I stopped at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found 18 cents (one nickel, one dime, and three pennies). All the change, save two pennies, was sitting atop the ledge of a car wash station. The remaining pennies were on the ground.

In the evening I went to the post office and did some grocery shopping. I found 28 cents (one quarter & three pennies) at the car wash next to the post office. The last penny was found on the ground by a self-checkout line.

Totals for the day: 72 cents
Race Totals: $462.37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home