Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Today I found 11 cents . . .. 1 dime & 1 penny.

Both were at Kroger, a local grocery store. The two coins were sitting under a change counting machine that I checked after dining at Rocky’s Subs, a delicious substitute for the real Philadelphia Cheessteak.

This evening there is a metier shower. The best viewing time is from 2-3 am so I doubt I’ll actually see too much when I go out to check in a few minutes. However, there are supposed to be 100 meteors per hour at the peak time, so I’m hopeful that I’ll see something before I turn in this evening.

Totals for the day: 11 cents
Race Totals: $464.47

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Did you see any?

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I saw a few but it was too early and a bit cloudy so I didn't see as many as I had hoped for. It apparently is going to happen for the next two nights, although last night was suposed to be the best view, so I might give it another shot. However, right now there are a lot of clouds so tonight might not be so good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home