Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Today I found 72 cents . . .. 4 dimes & 32 penny.

Going into a Mexican restaurant for lunch this afternoon I found two cents. In the evening I found a penny in the laundry room of my apartment complex.

Later in the evening I went to the post office and stopped at the always reliable Al Gator’s Car Wash. There I found 50 cents (four dimes & 10 pennies). By the post office I checked in at the car wash next to the post office and found an additional 19 cents (all pennies). The amazing thing about that find is that the 10 of the pennies were in a single pile and another eight pennies were in another pile (in different parts of the car wash). Only one penny was actually on the ground.

This morning I was driving through Pearland, TX and saw a road sign that I know Bailey will appreciate. Lucky for me I had my camera so pulled over and snapped this picture:


It isn’t often that you see a street that was clearly named after your friend.

Totals for the day: 72 cents
Race Totals: $465.19

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

That's awesome.

You really should have searched the street for coins. If it really was named after me, there should be quarters everywhere!

Also, the sky looks a little gray, for someone talking smack about how great the Houston weather is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home