Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Today I found 47 cents . . . 4 dimes and 7 pennies.

Becca and I went down to visit the Johnson Space Center this afternoon. As we waited in the one-hour line for the 40-minute tour I found a dime on the ground. As we moved towards the front of the line I noticed that people were being required to pass through metal detectors before getting on the tour trams.

At the front of the line someone who was in a rush had left 25 cents (two dimes and five pennies) on a table by the metal detector. After ensuring that the change was abandoned I helped myself to it and added it to the daily totals.

On the way home from the Space Center we stopped at Sonic where I found a penny and at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, where I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny).

Totals for the day: 47 cents
Race Totals: $469.70

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Belated contrats to Becca for getting the Change Cycle!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Chris said...

She is thankful for the well wishes, belated or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home