Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday, August 31, 2007

Today I found 1 cent . . . a penny.

It was found on the ground at a bar whose name is escaping me at the moment. I met up with Becca and some of her friends for some Happy Hour drinks and a free buffet to celebrate the long upcoming weekend. The penny was on the floor close to the free buffet.

__________________________

August Monthly Report:

This month I found 216 pennies, 19 nickels, 28 dimes, and 21 quarters. I also found a $1 Sacagawea coin. Change was found in two states; Texas and California.

Monthly Total: $12.16
Change Cycle Days: 6
Dollar Days: 2
Monthly High: $1.53 (August 26th)
Monthly Low: 1 cent (Multiple Times)
Daily Average: 40.645 ish cents

Totals for the day: 1 cent
Race Totals: $598.86

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home