Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, October 15, 2007

Today I found 63 cents . . . 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 3 pennies.

All change was found at the car wash next to the post office. I was happy to find any change since some torrential rains hit the area today and there was quite a bit of isolated flooding.

Since I’m now back from Spanish Immersion class I have once again found the time to start searching boxes of pennies and nickels for coins that I need to complete my coin books. No great finds today, but I did get a major assist from my local bank. When I went in this afternoon one of the tellers gave me nine steel pennies and 16 silver quarters! She said that an older lady had deposited them about a week ago and they saved them for me.

Totals for the day: 63 cents
Race Totals: $613.58

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home