Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Today I found 2 cents . . . both pennies.

For the second day in a row I actually got to leave the hotel. Even with the mile walk it is well worth it, as I have been spending 13 hours a day in class. Going into this class I was hoping to come out with a decent proficiency level in Spanish. Now I’m only hoping to survive the last few days without going insane from the fact that I’m totally lost. It doesn’t help that all instruction is given in Spanish, and it is difficult for me to grasp complex conjugation concepts when they are not explained in English.

Anyhow, the two pennies were found on the floor of a Shell gas station. I had walked there to get a drink and a bag of chips. Both were available at the hotel, but I decided to take any excuse I could to get away for a few minutes.

Totals for the day: 2 cents
Race Totals: $612.23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home