Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today I found 3 cents . . . all pennies.

It was the first full day of Spanish class and it was a long one. For the next nine days I’ll be in class from 7am to 8pm learning Spanish. It is a language I have always wanted to learn, and since my office is paying for the class I figured it was worth the time and effort.

After the first few days we are going to be speaking only in Spanish and won’t be permitted to leave the hotel where the class is held without permission. I took advantage of the fact that we were permitted to leave today and took the half mile walk to the closest store / restaurants in the area. While at the grocery store (a store that I can’t remember the name of ) I found three cents. All were pennies and all were under a change counting machine.

Totals for the day: 3 cents
Race Totals: $611.79

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home