Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday, September 24, 2007

Today I found 34 cents . . . 3 dimes and 4 pennies.

The first penny came to me in the parking lot of a Boston Market where I stopped for lunch. I like Boston Market, but probably hadn’t eaten there in over a year.

The final 33 cents (three dimes & three pennies) were found at a non-name car wash that is located in semi-close proximity to my local post office. Said car wash should not be confused with the car wash next to the post office, but it did produce results today despite the general lack of change that I find when I usually stop at it.

Totals for the day: 34 cent
Race Totals: $610.00

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger kestrelia said...

Cheap tip - before going to Boston Market for lunch always print out coupons at http://www.bostonmarket.com/specials/coupons.jsp

Brian

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for the tip. I see a lot of Boston Market coupons in the paper every week, but a web site is even better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home