Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today I found 61 cents . . . 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 1 penny.

The first penny was found on the floor of a gas station in Baytown, TX. I was in Baytown this morning for work and stopped at the gas station before an appointment to purchase a drink. Ended up going with the Arizona Iced Tea, which was only 99 cents and a lot of drink for the money.

This evening at the Astros game I spotted a quarter in an otherwise unoccupied row. However, just as I was about to retrieve said quarter four people came along and sat in the row. Not to be discouraged I went over after the game (some three hours later) and the quarter was still there. I also found a dime under a seat, but in a different section. Leaving the game I spotted and retrieved a quarter from the coin return slot of a soda machine.

Totals for the day: 61 cents
Race Totals: $609.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home