Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today I found $2.54 . . . 2 nickels, 8 dimes, 5 quarters, and 39 pennies (The First Class Change Cycle).

A single penny was found at a BBQ joint in Huntsville, TX this afternoon. It was on the ground as I walked into the restaurant.

This evening I did my usual rounds of trips to the bank and post office and I stopped off at the car wash next to the post office. There I found $2.40 (two nickels, seven dimes, five quarters, and 35 pennies). The majority of the change was sitting in a pile by one of the vacuum cleaners, but some of the change was scattered about on the ground.

The final finds of the day were recorded at a local Mexican meat market that I frequent for some of the best tacos I have ever had. I found a penny in the parking lot and another 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) on the ground by the main cash register.

Totals for the day: $2.54
Race Totals: $616.88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home