Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday, November 26, 2007

Today I found 15 cents . . . 2 nickels & 5 pennies. I also found a bus token and an unknown 10-cent coin. Sadly, the token and unknown coin will not count toward the daily totals.

At the bank this afternoon I found two pennies in the coin return slot of a change counting machine. Later in the day I found my remaining change, 13 cents (two nickels and three pennies) at the car wash next to the post office.

The unknown 10-cent coin was found atop the change counting machine at my bank. The bus token was found at the car wash next to the post office. Sadly, neither coin will count toward the daily totals. However, both have already been placed in my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such found items.

Totals for the day: 15 cents
Race Totals: $628.14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home