Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Today I found 27 cents . . . 2 nickels & 17 pennies. I also found a Chuck E. Cheese token, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

I woke up at 5am this morning to take a co-worker’s wife to the airport. Since I had to be up that early anyway I decided to check two of my favorite car washes, the Kwick Kar Wash and JR’s Car Wash (the car wash next to my apartment complex). I found a total of 27 cents (two nickels & 17 pennies), all of my change for the day.

The Chuck E. Cheese token, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals, was found at the Kwick Kar Wash. Although the token will not count toward the daily totals it has already been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such found items.

Totals for the day: 27 cents
Race Totals: $627.85

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home