Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday, November 12, 2007

Today I found $2.78 . . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 10 quarters, and 3 pennies (The Royal Change Cycle).

Not having to work today I had the opportunity to get quite a few things done around my apartment. In the afternoon I joined my friend John for lunch and then proceeded to a nearby car wash. For once I was not going to look for change, but to use the vacuums to clean out the inside of my car.

Of course I did do some change searching and found all of the totals for the day. The majority of the change was scattered about on the ground, but the 10 quarters were found in a purple Royal Crown bag that had been discarded and was sitting right next to a trashcan.

Totals for the day: $2.78
Race Totals: $626.36

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice find in the Royal Crown bag - some fabulous coin searching!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

10 quarters at the car wash? Makes me think someone was thinking, "crap, where did I put those quarters for the car wash!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home