Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today I found 14 cents . . . 1 dime & 4 pennies.

The first two pennies were found on the grounds of the George Bush Library in College Station, TX. I was there this morning as there was a grand rededication of the library and I was hoping for some good autographs. I did manage to get RC Slocum (former football coach at Texas A&M), Jeb Bush (former governor of Florida/brother of current president George Bush), and Jim Nance (of CBS Sports).

The third penny was found at a gas station that I stopped at on the way back from College Station, TX. Penny number four was found at a Sonic, where I stopped for lunch.

The dime was found in the evening by a checkout line at Kroger, a local grocery store. Becca and I had stopped there this evening to pick up a few food items.

Totals for the day: 14 cents
Race Totals: $623.26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home