Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Today I found 6 cents . . . all pennies. One of the pennies was a 1919S Wheat Penny.

The first penny was found on the floor of a business that I was working at this afternoon. The remaining five cents were found in the coin return slot of a change counting machine at Randalls, a local grocery store.

One of the change return slot pennies was a 1919S Wheat penny. It was in excellent condition. Sadly, I already had that penny in my penny collection, but it makes an excellent addition to my race totals.

__________________

October Monthly Report:

This month I found 243 pennies, 5 nickels, 25 dimes, and 13 quarters. Change was found in two states, Texas and Indiana.

Monthly Total: $8.43
Change Cycle Days: 1
Dollar Days: 3
Monthly High: $2.54 (October 23rd)
Monthly Low: 1 cent (Multiple Times)
Daily Average: 27.193ish cents

Totals for the day: 6 cents
Race Totals: $619.99

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I nailed my first monthly win against you!

password: oglzilu

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Chris said...

10 days in Indianapolis hurt, and a $20 find certainly helped your cause, but this is no time for excuses. Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home