Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Today I found 16 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 1 penny.

I faced a tough decision today and there was no good answer. The neighborhood where I live requires a residential parking permit in order to park. There is only one street in a very large proximity in which I can park and be OK. Sufficed to say I have obtained a spot on that street and really don’t want to give it up. So, this morning I had to go to Target to get some necessary supplies. Instead of taking a quick drive I chose to take a slightly longer 1.5 mile walk.

At least the walk paid off . . . . at Target I found a dime by a checkout line and a penny by the door as I exited. On the way home I found a nickel (my first nickel as a Boston resident) in some grass right by a McDonalds parking lot.

Totals for the day: 16 cents
Race Totals: $639.69

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home