Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Today I found 15 cents . . . 1 nickel & 10 pennies.

As I type this I’m back on US soil for the first time in a week. This morning I was off the cruise ship by 8am and while waiting for a friend of Becca’s to pick us up I found two cents in the debarkation terminal. One penny was in some mulch and another was on a sidewalk.

Outside of Becca’s friend’s apartment I found five cents (all pennies) in some dirt by some shrubs and throughout the day I found another seven cents (one nickel & two pennies) walking around the Miami area.

The final find of the day, a lone penny, was appropriately found on a path leading from the beach. It was partially hidden in some sand, but it was retrieved and was added to the daily totals.

Totals for the day: 15 cents
Race Totals: $648.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home