Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Today I found 22 cents . . . all pennies.

A wonderful Saturday and I got to sleep in and then go meet up with an uncle to go to yet another Nationals game. Except for a brief rain delay and the fact that the Nationals lost 10-2 it was a beautiful day.

On the way home I stopped in at a gas station in Sykesville, MD to get a drink and I found 21 pennies near a vacuum cleaner and another penny by the front door to the gas station.

Totals for the day: 22 cents
Race Totals: $651.26

4 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

I want a review of the Newseum. I saw a story about it on the news. Couldn't tell if it was cool or a waste of time.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Newseum is cool. I've been once, and was going to go again before the Sept. 11 attacks shut it down.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Bailey:

A review of the Newseum will be forthcoming. Just a preview, it was solid. Probably not worth the $20 admission that they are going to charge (it was free when I went) but still a cool place.

Brian:

Not sure if there are several Newseums around the nation, but the one in DC opened just last weekend for the first time.

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's basically an upgraded version. Used to exist, if I recall, right across the street from USA Today HQ. I definitely have memorabilia from the old one and pictures, so I know I'm not crazy. And I think I can probably dig out an article or two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home