Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today I found 4 cents. . all pennies.

After a delicious breakfast buffet at a local Mexican restaurant Becca and I headed off to the Texans game. The Texans thumped the hapless Detroit Lions and I found two cents at Reliant Stadium, one penny in the upper concourse by a food stand and one penny in the lower concourse near a beer stand.

Walking back to the car I spotted and retrieved another two cents from the parking lot of a McDonald's which is right down by Reliant.

Old School blog readers will be happy to hear that co-worker Jennifer makes her long awaited reappearance. In the evening Becca and I joined former co-worker Jennifer for dinner. The dinner was fantastic, but understandably former co-worker Jennifer was distraught throughout the evening as I was going to have to go back to Boston and she would not get to see me for some time.

Totals for the day: 4 cents
Race Totals: $688.36

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home