Monday, December 01, 2008

Monday, December 1, 2008

Today I found 7 cents . . . 1 nickel and 2 pennies. I also found a 1942 Irish threepence and a 1986 Irish 20 pence coin which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

The first six cents of the day (one nickel & one penny) were found in a planter outside a post office in close proximity to my home. The final penny was found by a McDonalds stand at North Station.

The Irish three pence coin (1942) and the Irish 20 pence coin (1986) were both found in the reject slot of a coin counting machine at my local credit union. Although neither coin will count toward the daily totals both have already been deposited into my "Not Change Cup," keeper of such found items.

Totals for the day: 7 cents
Race Totals: $693.18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home