Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, January 26, 2009

Today I found 7 cents . . . 1 nickel & 2 pennies. I also found a Canadian penny and a Canadian dime. Sadly, the Canadian coins will not cound towards the daily totals.

This morning I found a US penny on the platform of the T at the New England Medical Center stop. A short time later I also found a Canadian penny there as well.

Later in the day I stopped in at my credit union. There I found a Canadian dime in the coin return slot of a change counting machine and then six cents (one nickel & one penny) under the machine.

Sadly, the Canadian change does not count toward the daily totals. However, both coins have already been deposited into my "Not Change Cup", keeper of such finds.

Totals for the day: 7 cents
Race Totals: $699.43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home