Saturday, January 03, 2009

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Today I found 102 Foreign Coins . . .

In my last full day in Russia the day was spent checking out some last minute sites around Moscow. Perhaps the highlight of the day was seeing Dead Lennin, which is something that I missed when I was in Moscow years ago. Perhaps the Russians knew that I was leaving and decided to throw coins all over the place in some type of elaborate send off. Whatever the reason, it was my best change day of the trip. Broken down, my change finds are as follows:

28 1 Kopeck Coins
Eight 5 Kopeck Coins
57 10 Kopeck Coins
Five 50 Kopeck Coins
Two 1 Ruple Coins
One coin of unknown origin
One 5 Kopeck coin from Kazackstan

That makes a grand total for the day of 10.88 Ruples. Of course my standard rule is in effect and foreign coins do not count toward the daily totals.

Totals for the day: 102 Foreign Coins
Race Totals: $696.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home