Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday, April 17, 2009

Today I found 2 cents. . . both pennies. I also found a New York subway token, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

Penny number one of the day was found near a McDonalds stand at North Station this morning. Penny number two was found in the cafateria at work this afternoon.

The New York subway token, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals, was found in the reject slot of a change counting machine at my local credit union. The machine was running a bit slow today so the staff opened it up to see what was going on. The problem? There was a bullet that was in the machine. No one was quite sure how it got there, but I'm quite glad it's out now.

Anyhow, the New York subway token has already been placed into my "Not Change Cup," keeper of such found items.

Totals for the day: 2 cents
Race Totals: $714.60

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home