Monday, February 14, 2005

Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day. Love is in the air and change was on the ground. I found one penny at the gas station while filling up with gas (too bad I had to spend $23 to earn that one cent). Later in the day I found another penny on the ground by the hamburger stand where I stopped for lunch. It might be in a bit of a rough neighborhood, but if anyone else knows where I can get a great hamburger, fries, and onion rings for about $2.50 I would like to know. On the way home I saw a gas station that I never go to but it had a bank of coin operated air hoses. I stopped in for a drink and walked out with one dime and three pennies.

After returning overdue books to the library I went home and found a single penny in the apartment parking lot. My final take for the evening was the motherload, one dime and ten pennies by the car wash unit in the apartment complex next door (where I was taking a short walk between episodes of The Simpsons).

Totals for the day: 36 cents.
Race Totals: 49 cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home