Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Today I found $1.84 . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, 2 quarters, 19 pennies, and $1 bill (The New Year’s Eve Change Cycle).

Leaving the Texans game, a terrible football game despite the win, I found two cents. Both were in a McDonald’s parking lot. After the football game Becca and I drove down to Galveston, TX to go to the Moody Garden’s Festival of Lights. It was great. There were lots of lights, as should be expected when something is called the Festival of Lights.

Anyhow, on the way home we stopped at a no-name car wash and found 61 cents (one nickel, two quarters, and six pennies). Continuing home we stopped at Fiesta, a local grocery store, to try to find some apple cider. No cider was found but I did pick up an 18 pound bag of oranges and a French baguette for under $5. I also found a dime while leaving the store.

Closer to home I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found seven cents (all pennies) and at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, where I found $1.04 (1 $1 bill and four cents). The pennies were scattered about on the ground and the $1 bill was on the ground in a car wash bay.

December Monthly Report:

This month I found 300 pennies, 10 nickels, 25 dimes, and 14 quarters. I also found one $1 bill. Change was found in three foreign countries; the Czech Republic, Austria, and Great Britain. US change was found in six states; Texas, Louisiana, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey.

Monthly Total: $10.50
Change Cycle Days: 4
Dollar Days: 2
Monthly High: $1.84 (December 31st)
Monthly Low: 1 cent (Multiple times)
Daily Average: 33.8 ish cents

Totals for the day: $1.84
Race Totals: $471.54

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home