Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Today I found 2 cents . . . both pennies. I also found two car wash tokens. Sadly the tokens will not count toward the daily totals.

At the airport this afternoon I found two pennies. The first was on the ground near the security checkpoint (there were others, but none were within reach from where I was) and the second was near the food court.

Despite my best efforts I went without change in Boston on my first night. We made several stops on the way to the house, but all I came up with was two tokens, both of which will soon be deposited into my "Not Change Cup," keeper of such items.

Totals for the day: 2 cents
Race Totals: $566.84

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, maybe if you'd been a little faster on your feet, you would have picked up 2 pennies in Boston. Too bad a slow, pregnant woman beat you to them :-P

LP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home