Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, January 14, 2008

Today I found 2 cents . . . both pennies.

Today I faced my first major Boston change test, as it snowed fairly hard Sunday evening into Monday morning. I was worried that change would be hard to come by because of the snowy conditions, but I was quickly relieved to find that change was out there for the taking.

The first penny was found at Quincy Market in the indoor store section. It was on the ground by a Starbucks. The second penny was found on a freshly cleaned sidewalk in close proximity to the Federal Building (it was still snowing at the time, so the penny must have been recently dropped, because a few more minutes and it would have been snow covered).

Totals for the day: 2 cents
Race Totals: $636.89

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home