Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Today I found 46 cents . . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, and 21 pennies.

Penny number one was found at Papa Burger, a burger joint located just north of Minute Maid Ballpark. The remaining 45 cents (one nickel, two dimes, and 20 pennies) were found at the car wash next to the post office. Becca was along for the ride, but chose to wait in the car and listen to the football game instead of joining me to look for change. It was best that way. I hate competition.

Totals for the day: 46 cents
Race Totals: $637.71

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Amazing Greis said...

Ok, so today is the 1st day in a very LONG time that I have come to your blog. I had to re-boot my computer and lost all of my saved links. Well, I've found you again, good to see you're still hunting for change. LOL

Hope all is well. When do you move?

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Nice to see that you found your way back to the blog. Assuming the movers deliver things on time my last day in Houston should be Thursday, January 31st.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Amazing Greis said...

Wow, that's really soon!

Good luck in Boston and be sure to stay in touch!

Oh, and don't freeze to death! I know how you are about cold and it's REALLY cold there. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home